Territory Manager – Pharmaceuticals – BC
March 20, 2023
The Client is an exciting and agile generic pharmaceutical company excited to announce an opening for a Field Sales Representative in British Columbia.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with designated pharmacy customers.
- Understand customer’s strategy and build strong relationships with customer to maximize opportunities and create customer & consumer value.
- Execute strategic business plan to meet or exceed annual budgeted growth objectives.
- Ability to analyze data, develop insights, and execute business plans to deliver growth objectives.
- Identify and help implement go-to-market strategy for new products
- Provide timely & accurate sales forecasts on a period, quarterly and annual basis.
- Use promotional materials during sales presentations to strengthen product knowledge
- Independently manage your territory to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- 1+ years of territory sales experience in the healthcare/life sciences industry is required, experience calling on pharmacy preferred
- Track record of sales success with pharmacies & to demonstrate capabilities in influencing key decision makers.
- Skilled at implementing and coaching novel pharmacy protocols to identifying at-risk patient populations that can be presented with life-saving solutions.
- Experience in navigating retail pharmacy customers.
- Ability to identify opportunities that facilitate patient journey and market access.
- Completed university degree with a life science or business stream.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and territory management skills.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for territory coverage.
- Experience with business to business sales and business to customer sales
- Strong management, time management and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced working environment